domingo, 5 de abril de 2009

I found a key today.





I found it in your room. At first, i thought it was the key to your diary, but I realized that could only bring more mysteries to your already confusing ways. Then, I thought it was a key to your thoughts, but I realized that would only dull our much interesting conversations. Finally, I realized it was a key to and already open house. Beautifully lit, gorgeous arrangements and warm rooms. Amazing pictures hung in the walls, pictures of you, pictures of me, pictures of your family, pictures of a childhood, of a beautiful little girl. Then I found a door, a blank door, yet warm and welcoming. I realized the door spoke to me, your heart spoke to me, a welcoming sound it spoke. I stepped in and marveled in awe at the fullness of your heart, of your words, of your songs. But above all this, i was touched by the space set up for me. I sat down, content in you, in the space you gave me, the space of your heart you decided to give me.

I found a key today
I found your key today.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

<3<3<3 love it!, definitvamente uno de mis favoritos!!

The Shah of Blah dijo...

It´s so much filled with a kind of light my friend, so hopeful, so real. I like it a whole lot. Cheers