miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2008

Let the stress begin

I've realized that i don't think i need you anymore. Constant self examination and wise advise from close friends has led me to believe i don't like you like you. I just like what you mean to me, I hope its true. I was obsessed over what we could be together, without first think if we could be together. Guess we can't. I don't want to pressure myself into something that is fruitless and empty. We can't even hold a conversation by ourselves for more than ten minutes. I remember we could, not anymore though. I'm at peace now, you go on ahead and idealize who ever you're infatuated about this time, guys 10000 miles from here never disappoint, until you have to meet them again. Hope you're right this time. I'm good now. We'll just have to wait and see what happens when i see you again. Hopefully nothing. Hopefully.

She comes into the kitchen with her usual morning stuck face. She didn't sleep well yesterday I could hear her all night moving around in bed. I prepared the cereal and the milk, she pours a bowl of cherrios, that's her favorite. She finishes her cereal and looks up to me trying to find my gaze over her. -Are you ok? did you sleep well? I say.-I had bad dreams again, she replies.-It's ok you're up now, trying too hard to make her feel ok, I really don't know how to deal with this.-Guess so. she answers. Do you wanna go to school today? you feeling alright? she gives me the look of a six year old who craves morning cartoons and staying in PJ's all morning. We can stay today i finally tell her.-No stress today?. No, no stress today baby.




No hay comentarios: