lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008

Writing Experiment Attempt No. 2



Just how many wheel turns make a journey? a journey that leaves enough tire tracks to get somewhere and back. is that journey enough to define a life? to think of all the dawns that will take that life to wake up and step up. But in the end, it is how many lives can a man live in order to be remembered by.

-Kim


"No wonder you're not going anywhere" said the mailman when, after third time this week, he saw me sitting in the porch with my bags ready and the image of a charismatic and dazzling young lady in a worn out greenish Polaroid picture. True three attempts in just one week seem as pretty determined person to leave his life behind, and yet still I hold on to my little side of the road, my little piece of the sidewalk, my little piece of comfort and familiarity. I'm happy here, willing to wait a bit more till I'm ready to go and embark on that never ending travel that once started, will never stop. Won't stop until I find myself once again in my little piece of land, little space of comfort i like to call love.

-Sam

1 comentario:

jao dijo...

kim's paragraph remembers me of an owl being asked a similar question. only difference: it was a sweeter and caramel oriented one.