lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008

The man I were, the man I am



I find myself once again drifting into other waters. Uncharted waters that make me self conscious about my life and my safety. I found something in a place i never even imagined to look for, i found a new definition of me not in my thoughts but in somebody else's. An amazing discovery for someone who thought nobody could define what he was/is/will be due to the fact that nobody ever cared closely enough to look for it, for him, for a deeper intention to define what I am to others. Yet there she came, with less than a mouthful of words defining what I am to her and thus defining what I can be to others. My eyes opened to realization, to a better understanding through those small, bright, cheerful, sunny eyes. I was scared of being Him, that person who is admired by his way of life, who stands for what others won't, who deserves what he gets, until I realized in a small and imperfect way I had become Him. Now I fear, I fear not being Him at all times, falling back into what others are and not what I am. Yet he wants to be me, be with me everyday, every time.

No hay comentarios: