jueves, 5 de febrero de 2009

Here we go again.


What is this fascination we humans have for betting on the one thing that is not sure at all? One sided love, destructive relationships, friends trying to become more than just that, that dreadful little word. Just like a child does exactly the opposite of what his mother told him, we follow our heart blindly, not noticing the multiple threats that come buzzing inches from us. We never notice, we never noticed anything else. So what can we really do? Ignore the one thing that screams human on our body? The one thing that makes us more than just a bag of bones and flesh? We tend to lose it anyway, one way or another. I've decided I'd rather lose my head at an incoming projectile of disappointment than to keep it and die without any human in me. I'd rather take my chances once again. We never learn, or maybe we learn to never give up. I'm going against all odds, but it just feels so right, I can feel it in my bones, I can feel it in my heart. Here we go again.

1 comentario:

The Shah of Blah dijo...

Quite right about the betting thing... I believe we do it because I believe that it makes no sense to bet for something u already know the ending (unless you´re a gangster and like illegal fights, but that´s not the case right now...I believe). So deep.