viernes, 13 de febrero de 2009

She had summer written all over her face




She had summer written all over her face. The feeling that you have nothing better to do than to be right here, worry free, letting time pass, that was her. Clear eyed, summer scent and wildly free hair. I was lost in her the minute she noticed me. Im still waiting to see how much this summer can last, it seems that trees hint of yellow leaves but the green is just overwhelming all my senses. And there i was, twelve, jumping over fences and picking up apples from trees and drinking water from cold mountain ponds, and my grandma calling me and my cousin for dinner, and the girls we tought we liked, and the berries we picked in our way up to the house, and then im back to her eyes, to her smile, to her insanely soothing voice and im back to the house with wooden floors and creaking sounds, and the sun setting at nine PM and the picnics we had with distant spanish girls, cause we were twelve, and i'm back to her lips and to her summer scent and to her sight. Oh she had summer, my summer written all over her face

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Ah Sam, este escrito en especial me parece muy suave. A través de palabras de naturaleza sencilla, logras crear un retrato que lo que pierde en definición, lo gana en acertado. Un retrato de alguien que cada quién conoció. Muchas gracias hermano.
Adal
Siempre adelante.