jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

keyholes and keys, waiting the walk.

AGH lately I've been feeling as if something is missing in my life, I mean not in a bad way, im not depressed or anything just... like i said im missing something I've never had but I've always known where it goes. Like a keyhole waiting for the key, just there waiting. It does not define what the keyhole in the doornob is, I mean a doornob is still a doornob without the key but it knows what goes inside. Still I wait, it will come in the right time and I know that moment is closing in which makes it even harder to wait. Because I know that if i run and meet her in the way, we will cross each other paths lost until our paths cross again, which they will. So I wait or maybe I should be walking to meet her while she waits. Maybe just maybe we both need to wait, our paths will cross by themselves. I wait.


I walked into the room, you rushed by. Gold and silver floating in the air. I was petrified, scared, excited, intoxicated, mesmerized, I still am. You swept away my indiference, my fears, my dissapointments and replaced them with expectation and a feeling inside me I can only describe as longing. Longing for something I never had but always missed. It's as if my insides ask for the missing piece, and that's just it. You complete me in the most cheesy way you complete what I am, what I hoped, what i dreamt about. You visit my dreams so often, that you already have a duplicate key to my toughts. It's time to take the risky road and get to the thrill that awaits us. So, stop staring at me as if you don't know what you want and jump in.


So, let go,let go
Jump in
Oh well, what you waiting for?
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown
So, let go, l-let go
Just get in
Oh, it's so amazing here
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown



"What's the word that's burning in your heart?"

"Yeah, the ellipsis, it's dumb. It's dumb. It's an awful idea. I'm not gonna do it, okay? Cause like you said, this is it. This is life. And I'm in love with you... I think that's the only thing I've ever really been sure of in my entire life. And I'm really messed up right now, and I got a whole lot of stuff I have to work out, but I don't want to waste any more of my life without you in it. And I think I can do this. I mean, I want to. I have to, right? "



Garden State changed my life.

3 comentarios:

tiffany;; dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
tiffany;; dijo...

I relate so much to this post it is insane, you'll never even know.

Also, I love Garden State. :)

jao dijo...

por qué sam habrá eliminado el comment?