jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

You would be so nice



I realized you exhaust me. You drain my strength and my will. I am drawn to you like a comet to an atomsphere. Still, i never seem to enter your world, your skies, your heavens. I never burn in your atmosphere I just pass by. I pass by, close enough for you to drain my everything. You exhaust me. Your irregular behaviour gets the best of me. You care one day, the next im not there. Im stuck, not sure where to follow. You tell me to walk i walk, you tell me to stop, I stop. Yet, Im terrified of telling you what goes on inside my big, fat, bloating and confused very confused heart. It aches so much, it's holding way too much back. If you could only show me where i can pour it out. That would be nice. You would be so nice.


Yet, it is you I waited for. Did you steal my dreams and made a life out of them? Why do you have to be so perfect, so full of everything I long for, everything I need. Did I tell you I dreamt about our son? Oh we named him after me, you asked me to. Did I tell you about our daughter? Oh we named her after you, I asked you to. Did I tell you I dreamt about our house? Did I tell you how happy you were? I didn't. Did I?. If I told you, would it change you? would you open?. You're so tightly shut, that small bursts of life you let shine through are enough to get me through the week. Yet, im terrified of you and your answers. Yet, it is you I waited for.

1 comentario:

Joy* dijo...

wooowww ufff me encantó y no sabes como me identifiqué