miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008

Scrapbook



He poured two cups of coffee and took some of the cookie leftover from thrusday's get together, sat down on the porch, remembered.

Loralai I did not cry
On the day we said goodbye.
The whole world did stop spinning for an hour.
I don't want you to know,
That I don't want you to go,
Because you've got my only set of keys.


It seems as if the more we remember, the more we forget. Creating a mental scrapbook makes us cut the edges of memories just to focus on the ones we wish to keep. It is strange how we sometimes cut too much, never to little. Other times, when we need more space for new memories we dont hesitate to rip the whole page. Im ready to make new scrapbooks, to make new pictures, to paint new covers. I know it hurts to rip those pages, but you'll get a new one. I promise.

1 comentario:

Joy* dijo...

eso q escribiste es justo lo q decidí hacerle a mi cabeza este verano, me di cuenta q no podía seguirme atormentando con tantas cosas, tanta tristeza, tantos "regrets"... y me dolió arrancar la hoja, pero en cuanto lo hice llegaron hojas nuevas, el doble de bonitas :)