jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2008

There are taxis one might take. You know?



You don't have to ride in the car with me if you don't want to. There are taxis you know? Awkward silences seem to be the order of the day. Thank God for music. Filling in the missing conversation we so dreadfully avoid. From the first moment we met we have been amazingly succesful at talking about everything else but us. Here is what I want, i want peace. I can't have you coming into my toughts everytime you want, its annoying, but oh so nice. I tried to plan ahead, see what I wanted with my future, but you keep coming into my plans and expectations. Take your adorable child-like smile and go away. Or come, really close. Be welcomed into my toughts and longings, just dont have me in the middle. Either get in the car and enjoy the ride, or take a taxi by yourslef. Don't have me suffering your silences while you engage your mesmerizing sight with me. Please don't.

Music you should listen while reading this blog:
Tycho-The daydream


1 comentario: