lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008

The road to follow

What is to become of the man who stares down at the choice he must make or the path he must follow knowing that it will be the cause of a great pain. Is it worth more to hold our dearest comfort than to stand up for what we know to be true? to conform or to revolt? For such is mending a mistake, admitting you were wrong, following a path to righteousness, stepping out of the norm, refusing to give in to social standards or the expectations people have of us. But there is a beauty in our break down, a beauty in admitting our mistakes. I feel like a boy who admitted his wrong doing expecting punishment but instead he found a hand to lead him and teach him how to mend it. I've never felt so certain that my actions are being true to my beliefs, that my doing finally express my desired way of life. Conform less. Act a bit more awkward, see who cares. Now, its just me and my own long road, way back home.

No hay comentarios: